About Dr Kavitha G Pujar
- Dr. Kavitha G Pujar is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Obstetrics and Gynaecology at Rainbow Children's Hospital Marathahalli, Bangalore.
- Dr. Kavitha is a well-known Obstetrician and Gynaecologist with thriving experience of more than 19 years.
- She completed her MBBS in 2002 from Jagadguru Jayadeva Murugarajendra Medical College (JJMMC), Davangere and MS (Obstetrics & Gynaecology) in 2006 from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore, India.
- Dr. Kavitha holds a fellowship in Reproductive Medicine from the Garbhagudi Institute of Reproductive Medicine and Health Research, Bangalore.
- She is proficient in performing Laparoscopic Surgery (Obs & Gyn), In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF), Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI), and ICSI (Intracytoplasmic Semen Injection).
- Her areas of expertise include Ovarian Cyst Removal, C-Section, Laparoscopic Myomectomy, Normal Delivery and Hysteroscopy.
- She actively involved in clinical research and conferences also; she has published several papers in various National and International Journals.
- Ovarian Cyst Removal
- Laparoscopy Myomectomy
- Normal Delivery
List Of Treatments
- High-Risk Pregnancies
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse
- Uterine Fibroids or Myomas
- Preterm Labour
- Diagnostic Hysteria
- Ovarian Cysts
- Consultant – Chinmaya Mission Hospital
- Consultant – Motherhood Hospital
- Consultant – MVJ Medical College & Research Centre
- MBBS – Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore, India (2002)
- MS (Obstetrics & Gynaecology) – Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore, India (2006)
- Fellowship (Reproductive Medicine) – Garbhagudi Institute of Reproductive Medicine and Health Research, Bangalore.