About Dr Kapil Kumar
- Dr. Kapil Kumar is currently working as the Director and HOD of Surgical Oncology at Fortis Hospital, Shalimar Bagh.
- He is a well-known Oncologist with a thriving experience of more than three decades (30 years).
- He did his medical training in Surgical Oncology from Tata Memorial Hospital, Bombay, Laparoscopic Surgery from Korea and training in HIPEC surgery from Holland.
- He is the recipient of the Dhanvantari award for Onco- Surgery work from Cholay1 Foundation.
- He holds life membership of the Indian Society of Oncology (I.S.O.), International Society of Diseases of Esophagus (I.S.D.E.) and Delhi Medical Association (D.M.A.).
- Dr. Kapil has published articles in several National and International medical journals under his name.
- His areas of expertise are Surgical Oncology such as Thoracic & GI oncology, Breast Cancer, Head, Neck Oncology and Limb Salvage Surgery.
- Surgical Oncology
- Gynaecology Oncology
- GI-Oncology surgery
- Head, Neck Oncology
- Breast Oncology
List Of Treatments
- Limb Salvage Surgery
- Robotic Surgery
- Esophageal Cancer
- Breast Surgery
- Thoracic Surgery
- VATS Surgery
- Lung Cancers
- Esophageal Cancers
- Stomach Cancer
- Director & HOD (Surgical Oncology)- BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
- Senior Consultant- Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Inst. & Research Centre, Rohini, Delhi
- Consultant- Oswal Cancer Hospital, Ludhiana, Punjab
- Senior Consultant- Batra Hospital and Medical Research Centre, New Delhi
- Honorary Senior Consultant- Dharamshila Cancer Hospital, New Delhi
- M.B.B.S.- Government Medical College and Hospital, Amritsar
- M.S. (General Surgery)- Government Medical College and Hospital, Amritsar