About Dr Kanika Gupta
- Dr. Kanika Gupta is currently associated as the Director of Gynecologic Oncology at Max Super Speciality Hospital, Patparganj & Vaishali.
- Dr. Gupta is a renowned Gynecologic Oncologist with a coveted experience of more than three decades (36 years).
- She completed her M.B.B.S. in 1977 and M.S. (Obs&Gynae) in 1986 from Jabalpur Medical College.
- She did her medical training in gynae cancer surgeries from M.D. Anderson Cancer Centre, USA and Royal Hospital for Women, Australia under the guidance of Prof. Neville Hacker.
- She finished her Diploma in Pelvic Endoscopy from Germany.
- She is skilled in performing Gynecological surgeries by vaginal, laparoscopic and other traditional open methods.
- She is an active member of the European Society of Gynaecological Oncology, Association of Gynae Oncologists of India, Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India, Asia-Oceania Research Organisation in Genital Infection and Neoplasia, Indian Medical Association, Delhi Gynaecological Endoscopists Society and Indian Association of Gynaecological Endoscopy.
- Gynecologic Oncology
- Surgical Oncology
List Of Treatments
- Breast Cancer Treatment
- Cervical Cancer Treatment
- Ovarian Cancer Treatment
- Laproscopy radical hysterectomy
- M.B.B.S.- Jabalpur Medical College (1977)
- M.S. (Obs&Gynae)- Jabalpur Medical College (1986)
- Fellowship (Gynaecological Cancer Surgeries)- Royal Hospital for Women, Sydney, Australia