About Dr Jayesh Shah
- Dr. Jayesh Shah is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Orthopaedics and Joint Replacement Surgery at Nanavati Super Speciality Hospital, Mumbai.
- He holds vast experience of more than 35 years in Orthopaedics and Joint Replacement Surgery.
- His areas of expertise are Arthritis & Pain Management, Knee & Hip Arthroplasty, Spine Mobilization, Knee & Hip Pain Treatment, Minimal Invasive Hip Correction, and Joint & Muscle Problems.
- Dr. Shah holds the professional membership of various National Medical Associations.
- He is an honourable member of the Maharashtra Medical Council.
- He holds several Research Papers and Presentations on Orthopaedics Surgery to his Credit.
- He is a teaching faculty at many reputed colleges of Mumbai.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Replacement Surgery
- Joint Dislocation Treatment
List Of Treatments
- Joint Pain Treatment
- Spine Mobilization
- Joint and Muscle Problems
- Minimally Invasive Knee and Hip Correction
- Knee Arthroplasty
- Arthritis and Pain Management
- Hip Injury
- Hip Arthroplasty
- Ankle Injury
- Knee Injury
- Knee Osteotomy
- Minimally Invasive Knee Correction
- Consultant (Orthopaedics)- Brahma Kumaris’ Global Hospital & Research Centre, Mumbai
- Visiting Lecturer (Orthopaedics)- Smt. Chandaben Mohanbhai Patel Homeopathic Medical College, Mumbai
- Consultant (Orthopaedics)- Bhartiya Arogya Nidhi Hospital, Mumbai
- MBBS- King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, Mumbai
- MS (Orthopaedics)- King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, Mumbai
- DNB (Orthopaedics)- National Board of Examinations, New Delhi