About Dr Jay Shah
- Dr Jay Shah is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Orthopaedics, Trauma, and Joint Replacement Surgeries at Jaslok Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai.
- He is a renowned Orthopaedics, Trauma, and Joint Replacement Surgeon with vast experience of more than 15 years.
- He is an honourable Ambassador of the Hallym University, Chuncheon, South Korea.
- Dr Shah has numerous Publications, Scientific Presentations, and Dissertation at both the National and International level to his credit.
- He is an Editorial Board Member of the Journal of Orthopaedic Case Reports.
- He is a Reviewer of Bone and Joint Journal (BJJ), Asian Journal of Arthroplasty, and Journal of Orthopaedic Case Reports.
- His areas of expertise are Joint Preservation Surgery, Joint Conservation Surgery, Arthroscopy, Open Surgery, Osteotomy, Peri-Articular Trauma Surgery, Joint Replacement Surgery (Primary, Complex Primary, and Revision Surgery), and Management of Infected Joint Replacements.
- Dr Shah is an honourable Tutor for the MCh (Trauma & Orthopaedics) program at the University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh, Scotland, UK.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Replacement Surgery
- Joint Reconstruction Surgery
- Complex Trauma Surgery
- Joint Preservation Surgery
List Of Treatments
- Total and Unilateral Knee Replacement
- Total Elbow Replacement
- Shoulder Arthroplasty
- Knee Arthroplasty
- Hip Arthroplasty
- Pelvic Acetabular Surgeries
- High Flex Knee Replacement
- Cemented Total Hip Replacement
- Cementless Total Hip Replacement (THR) Surgery
- Total Shoulder Replacement
- Hemi Shoulder Replacement
- Reverse Shoulder Replacement
- Primary and Revision Joint Replacement Surgeries
- Complex Trauma Surgeries
- Peri-Articular Trauma Surgery
- Clinical Associate (Orthopaedic Surgery)- Lilavati Hospital & Research Center, Mumbai
- Tutor (MCh Programme-Orthopaedic Surgery)- The University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
- MBBS- King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, Mumbai
- DNB (Orthopaedic Surgery)- Post Graduate Institute of Swasthiyog Pratishthan, Miraj, Maharashtra, India
- MCh (Trauma & Orthopaedic Surgery)- The University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
- Fellowship (Arthroplasty and Arthroscopy)- Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad, India
- Fellowship (Joint Replacement Surgery)- Centre for Joint Replacement, Sunshine Bone & Joint Institute, Sunshine Hospitals, Hyderabad, India
- Fellowship (Computer Assisted Arthroplasty)- Dongtan Sacred Heart Hospital, Hallym University, South Korea
- Fellowship (Adult Joint Reconstruction Surgery & Trauma)-Princess Alexandra Hospital NHS Trust, Harlow, UK
- Visiting Fellowship (Adult Joint Reconstruction Surgery)- Rothman Institute, Philadelphia, USA