About Dr Jai Babu
- Dr. Jai Babu is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Interventional Cardiology at Columbia Asia Hospital, Whitefield at Bangalore.
- Dr. Babu is a well-known Interventional Cardiologist with vast experience of 12 years.
- He completed his M.B.B.S. in 2003 from Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute and MD (Medicine) in 2008 from Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research Chandigarh. Further, he pursued DM in Cardiology from Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences and Research, Bangalore.
- He is proficient in performing Angiogram, Embolisation, Routine and Complex Angioplasty and Balloon Valvuloplasty.
- He is an expert in Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy and Pacemaker Implantation.
- He has executed emergency and elective angiographies and angioplasties, device implantation (Pacemaker, AICD & CRT).
- He is an active member of the Cardiological Society of India (CSI).
- He penned several publications in National and International Journals.
- Interventional Cardiology
- Internal Medicine
List Of Treatments
- Balloon Valvuloplasty
- Complex Angioplasty
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy
- Senior Resident – Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences and Research
- Consultant – Vikram Hospital, Mysore
- Consultant – Narayana Multispeciality Hospital, Whitefield
- MBBS – Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute, Bangalore (2003)
- MD (Medicine) – Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research Chandigarh (2008)
- DM (Cardiology) – Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences and Research, Bangalore (2015)