About Dr Hitesh Singhavi
- Dr. Hitesh Singhavi is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Surgical Oncology at Fortis Hospital, Mulund, Mumbai.
- He possesses a vast experience of more than 10 years in Head & Neck Onco-Surgery.
- He holds the professional membership of the Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery of India (AOMSI).
- He is also a member of the Action against Tobacco Act, India.
- Dr. Singhavi is a winner of a travel grant for a scientific paper at the Asian Society of Head & Neck Oncology, South Korea (ASHNO).
- He has presented several Scientific Papers at the International and National forums of Head and Neck Oncology.
- He has published numerous International and National Scientific Papers in peer-reviewed Journals.
- Dr. Singhavi is associated with many prospective studies conducted at Tata Memorial Centre Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer (Mumbai) and the University of Minnesota (USA).
- Surgical Oncology
- Oral Oncology
- Head and Neck Oncology
List Of Treatments
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Microvascular Reconstructive Surgery
- Oral Cancer Surgery
- Thyroid and Parathyroid Surgery
- Robotic and Laser Surgery
- Larynx Cancer
- BDS- Government Dental College And Hospital
- MDS (Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery)- Terna Dental College, Mumbai
- Fellowship (Head and Neck Oncosurgery)- Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai