About Dr Harshavardhan Hegde
- Dr. Harshavardhan Hegde is an Orthopedist with experience of more than 30 years.
- Presently, he is working as the Executive Director of Orthopaedics and Joint Surgery at Fortis Escorts Heart Institute, Okhla Road.
- He completed his M.B.B.S. in 1984 and MS (Orthopaedics) in 1988 from Baroda Medical College, Gujarat.
- In 2013 he successfully performed the first Robotic spinal surgery in India.
- He holds Spine Fellowship of Nuffield Orthopaedic Hospital, Oxford, U.K. and Klinikum Karlbaad, Germany.
- Dr. Hegde is a member of the Indian Medical Council, Delhi Medical Council, Haryana Medical Council, and Girdlestone Orthopaedic Society, UK.
- His expertise lies in Joint Replacement Surgery, Knee Replacement, Hip Replacement, Neck and Spine Biopsy, Shoulder Replacement, Elbow Replacement, Fracture, Knee Pain Treatment, Neck Pain Treatment, Hip Pain Treatment, and Joint Dislocation.
- He has trained undergraduate and postgraduate students at Pramukh Swami Medical College, Karamsad (Gujarat).
- Bone & Joint Surgery
List Of Treatments
- Joint Replacement Surgery
- Knee Replacement
- Hip Replacement
- Neck and Spine Biopsy
- Spine Injury
- Shoulder Replacement
- Elbow Replacement
- Fracture Treatment
- Knee Pain Treatment
- Frozen Shoulder Treatment
- Achilles Tendon Rupture Treatment
- Neck Pain Treatment
- Hip Pain Treatment
- Joint Dislocation Treatment
- Senior Consultant & Head- Department at Artemis Hospita,l Gurgaon
- Medical Director- Nova Orthopedic and Spine Hospital
- M.B.B.S.- Baroda Medical College, Gujarat (1984)
- MS (Orthopaedics)- Baroda Medical College, Gujarat (1988)