About Dr Harin Vyas
- Dr. Harin Vyas is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Cardiology at Fortis Hospital, Mulund, Mumbai.
- He holds an experience of more than 15 years in the field of Cardiology.
- He holds an immense interest in Research and the Presentation of papers.
- Dr. Vyas holds professional membership of the Royal College of physicians, UK.
- He holds a BSE Transthoracic Echocardiography (TTE) Accreditation from the British Society of Echocardiography.
- He has done his certified training in Cardiology from the Royal College of Physicians, London.
- Dr. Vyas holds experience in assessing and treating patients with Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS), Heart Failure, Arrhythmias, Ischemic Heart Disease, and Valvular Heart Disease.
List Of Treatments
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Failure
- Ischemic Heart Disease
- Valvular Heart Disease
- TTE (Transthoracic Echocardiography)
- Chest Pain Management
- 2D/3D Echo
- Q lab analysis
- 2D/3D TEE (Transesophageal Echocardiography)
- Stress Echo
- DC Cardioversion
- CT Coronary Angiogram
Consultant (Cardiology)- Asian Heart Institute, Mumbai
- MBBS – Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Sawangi, Wardha, Maharashtra
- Fellowship- Royal College Of Physician, London, UK
- CCT (Cardiology) – Royal College Of Physician, London, UK