About Dr Govind Vallabh Joshi
- Dr Govind Vallabh Joshi is presently associated as the Senior Consultant of Orthopaedics and Sports Injury at Sri Balaji Action Medical Institute, New Delhi.
- He is a well-known Orthopaedic surgeon having experience of more than 13 years.
- He completed his M.B.B.S. in 2006 from SN Medical College, Agra and Diploma In Orthopaedics (D. Ortho) in 2009 from GSVM Medical College. Further, In 2012 he did DNB (Orthopaedics) from Indian Spinal Injuries Center Delhi.
- He has successfully performed more than 8000 complex orthopaedic surgeries with an excellent recovery rate.
- He is commended for performing several complex Arthroscopic revision Ligament reconstructions (ACL/PCL) in athletes and non-athletes.
- He holds professional membership of the Indian Medical Association, Indian Orthopaedic Association and Indian Arthroscopy society.
- Dr. Joshi has penned various articles and papers in National and International medical journals.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Sports Injury
List Of Treatments
- Complex Trauma
- Ligament Reconstruction
- Minimal invasive Surgeries
- Joint Replacement
- Spinal Therapy
- Fracture treatment
- Consultant- Prayag Hospital, Noida
- Consultant- Indian spinal injuries centre, Delhi
- Consultant- Max hospital, Shalimar Bagh
- M.B.B.S.- Sn Medical College, Agra (2006)
- Diploma In Orthopaedics (D. Ortho)- GSVM Medical College (2009)
DNB (Orthopaedics)- Indian Spinal Injuries Center Delhi (2012)