About Dr Govind Nandakumar
- Dr. Govind Nandakumar is currently associated as the Chief of Surgical Gastroenterology and Oncology at Columbia Asia Hospital, Bangalore.
- Dr. Govind Nandakumar holds a vast experience of 17 years in the field of Gastroenterology and Oncology.
- He completed his M.B.B.S. in 2002 from the University of Michigan, U.S.A. After completing his M.D. from Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, in 2004, he Pursued his Fellowship in Colon and Rectal Surgery from Washington University.
- He is Certified F.A.C.S. from American College of Surgeons and F.A.S.C.R.S. from Washington University, Siteman Cancer Center St. Louis. Colon & Rectal.
- He did his Advance Medical Training in Laparoscopic hernia surgery from Washington University, Siteman Cancer Center St.Lou in 2012.
- His Area of expertise are all treatments under Surgical Gastroenterology and Surgical Oncology, and he is proficient in performing Robotic Surgeries, H.I.P.E.C. (Hyperthermic Intraperitoneal Chemotherapy) for abdominal Cancers.
- He has published several Publications in National and International medical journals, his most recent publication was in Dec 2014.
- Surgical Gastroenterology
- Surgical Oncology
List Of Treatments
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
- Robotic Surgery
- Abdominal Cancers Treatment
- HIPEC (Hyperthermic Intraperitoneal Chemotherapy)
- Luminal Gastroenterology
- Therapeutic Endoscopy
- General Surgeon- New York Presbyterian/ Weill Cornell
- M.B.B.S.- University of Michigan, USA (2002)
- D.M. (Gastroenterology)- Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York (2004)
- Alpha Omega Alpha Resident Teaching Award, Cornell Chapter