About Dr Geeta Kadayaprath
- Dr. Geeta Kadayaprath is currently working as the Director of Surgical Oncology and Head of Breast Surgical Oncology at Max Super Speciality Hospital, Patparganj & Vaishali.
- She holds a rich experience of more than 22 years in the field of Surgical and Breast Oncology.
- She completed her M.B.B.S. in 1991 from Lady Hardinge Medical College, Delhi and M.S. (General Surgery) in 1997 from Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi.
- She is the key contributor in establishing Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy and Oncoplastic Breast Surgery as approved procedures at Max Hospital.
- She is the Founder member of the Delhi Breast Oncology Group.
- She is skilled in performing all types of breast surgeries, including sentinel lymph node biopsy, mastectomy, Oncoplastic surgeries, breast conservation surgery, wire localisation excisions and axillary dissection.
- She is an active member of the Association of Surgeons of India (ASI), the Indian Association of Surgical Oncologists (IASO) and the Indian Society of Oncology.
- Surgical Oncology
List Of Treatments
- Breast cancer surgery
- Modified radical mastectomies
- Breast conservation surgeries
- Oncoplastic breast conservation surgeries
- Mastectomies with immediate reconstruction
- Sentinel lymph node biopsies
- Excision of stereotactically localized lesions
- Senior Consultant- Max Cancer Centre, Saket
- Consultant- Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute, Delhi
- M.B.B.S.- Lady Hardinge Medical College, Delhi (1991)
- M.S. (General Surgery)- Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi (1997)
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons (FRCS) Glasgow (2001)