About Dr Gaurav Gupta
- Dr. Gaurav Gupta is currently practising as the Head and Senior Consultant of Cardiothoracic & Vascular Surgery at PSRI Hospital, New Delhi.
- Dr. Gupta is a well-known Cardiac surgeon with vast experience of more than 25 years.
- He completed his M.B.B.S. in 1996 from Jiwaji University, Gwalior and M.S. (General Surgery) in 2000 from Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University, Agra. Further, In 2004 he pursued M.Ch (Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgeon) from All India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
- He is an active member of the Medical Council Of India, Delhi Medical Council, Haryana Medical Council, Indian Association Of Cardio-Thoracic Surgeons, Vascular Society Of India and Indian Society Of Organ Transplant.
- He did his medical training from All India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India.
- His keen interest lies in treating Venous disorders like Varicose Veins, Deep Vein Thrombosis, Chest and Vascular Trauma, Cardiac Transplants, Assist Devices (ECMOs, TAVI), Endovascular and Hybrid Procedures.
- Cardiothoracic & Vascular Surgery
List Of Treatments
- Aortic valve replacement
- CABG (open Heart surgery)
- Mitral valve repair
- Mitral valve replacement
- Tricuspid valve repair
- Heart Transplant
- LVAD Procedure
- Surgical Ventricular Restoration
Senior Consultant- BLK Super Speciality Hospital
- M.B.B.S.- Jiwaji University, Gwalior (1996)
- M.S. (General Surgery)- Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University, Agra (2000)
- M.Ch (Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgeon)- All India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi (2004)