About Dr Gaurav Chaubal
- Dr Gaurav Chaubal is currently associated as the Chief Surgeon of Liver Transplant and Hepato Pancreato Biliary Surgery at Jaslok Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai.
- He is a renowned Liver Transplant and Hepato Pancreato Biliary Surgeon with vast experience of more than 18 years.
- He has performed over 600 Liver Transplants so far with an excellent rate of success.
- Dr Chaubal, along with his team, has performed Mumbai's First Adult Dual Lobe Living Donor Liver Transplant and Kidney Pancreas Transplant in Western Maharashtra.
- He has received his training in Laparoscopic Liver Surgery from Seoul National University Hospital and Samsung Medical Centre, Seoul, South Korea.
- Dr Chaubal has received his training in General Surgery and Superspecialisation in Surgical Gastroenterology from Apex Indian Institute, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
- He is an honourable member of the Maharashtra Medical Council and the Indian Medical Association.
- He has numerous Research Papers, Presentations, and Articles in several National and International Clinical Journals.
- HPB (Hepato Pancreato Biliary) Surgery
- Liver Transplant
List Of Treatments
- Living Donor Liver Transplantation
- Deceased Donor Liver Transplants
- ABO Incompatible Liver Transplants
- Auxiliary Liver Transplants
- Dual Lobe Liver Transplants
- Swap Liver Transplants
- Pancreas Transplantation
- Complex Hepato-Pancreato Biliary Surgeries
- Paediatric Liver Transplantation
- Major/ Minor Hepatectomy
- Bile Duct Cancer Surgery
- Colorectal Liver Metastases Surgery, Surgery
- Whipple’s procedure
- Chronic Pancreatitis Surgery
- Gall Bladder Cancer Surgery
- Multi-organ Abdominal Transplant Surgery
- Consultant (HPB Surgery & Liver Transplant)- Gleneagles Global Hospital, Parel, Mumbai
- Chief Consultant (HPB Surgery & Liver Transplant)- Jupiter Hospital, Thane, Maharashtra
- Director (HPB Surgery & Liver Transplant)- Jupiter Hospital, Pune, Maharashtra
- MBBS- King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, Mumbai
- MS (General Surgery)- All India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
- MCh (GI Surgery)- All India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
- Fellowship (Multi-Organ Abdominal Transplant Surgery)- Duke University, Durham, North Carolina, USA
- Fellowship (GI Surgical Oncology)- Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai
- Fellowship (Laparoscopic Hepatobiliary Surgery)- Seoul National University Hospital and Samsung Medical Centre, Seoul, South Korea, Korea