About Dr Dharmendra Singh
- Dr. Dharmendra Singh is currently working as the Senior Consultant of Paediatric (Ped) Surgery at Max Super Speciality Hospital, Patparganj.
- He is a well-known paediatric surgeon with a rich experience of more than 17 years.
- He completed his M.B.B.S. in 1994 and M.S. (General Surgery) in 1998 from Gajara Raja Medical College, Jiwaji University. Further, he did M.Ch (Pediatric Surgery) in 2003 from the University Of Bombay.
- He is an active member of the Delhi Medical Association (DMA).
- He is skilled in diagnosing and treating Viral Fever, Tonsillitis, Child Development Disease, Newborn Jaundice and Infectious Disease in Infants.
- He has penned numerous publications in National and International medical journals.
- Paediatric Surgery
List Of Treatments
- Child nutrition
- Neonatal Nursing
- Childhood Infections
- New Born Care
- Treatment of fractures and other injuries in children
- Congenital Disorders Evaluation / Treatment
- Health Checkup (Pediatric)
- Viral Fever Treatment
- Tonsillitis Treatment
- Child Development Disease Treatment
- Newborn Jaundice
- Development Assessment
- Infectious Disease Treatment
- Consultant (Paediatric & Neonatal Surgeon) – Max Balaji Hospital, New Delhi
- Senior Research Associate (Paediatric Surgery Department) – Kalawati Saran Children Hospital, New Delhi