About Dr (Col.) Manjinder Singh Sandhu
- Dr. Manjinder Sandhu has an experience of more than 27 years is one of the most qualified and renowned cardiologists in India.
- He has the privilege of being the accompanying Cardiologist to The President of India on tours.
- Dr. Sandhu finished his Masters in Medicine & MBBS from AFMC Pune. After which he completed his DNB & DM (Cardiology) from PGIMER, Chandigarh.
- Dr. Sandhu has been enthusiastically involved in teaching postgraduate students in Medicine and Cardiology.
- He has also been the Principal Investigator in the research projects of the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India.
- Dr. Sandhu has attained several awards, including the Fellowship of the American College of Cardiology (FACC), Society of Cardiac Angiography & Interventions (FSCAI).
- He is also a member of numerous well-known organizations, including the Association of Physicians of India, Cardiological Society of India, American Heart Association, and American College of Cardiology.
- Dr. Sandhu's special interests lie in Cardiology, Cardiothoracic Surgery, and primary angioplasty.
- Dr. Sandhu has performed in much noteworthy news media like Science Daily, Times of India, and Cambridge News.
- Cardiology and Cardio-thoracic Surgery
- Primary angioplasty
- Complex Coronary Interventions
- Rotational Atherectomy
- Transradial Interventions
- Peripheral Interventions including Carotid & Renal
- Device Closure of Congenital Heart Defects
- Cardiac Resynchronisation Implants
List Of Treatments
- Coronary Angiogram
- Renal Angiogram
- Cerebral Angiogram
- Peripheral Angiogram
- PTCA-Percutaneous Transluminal
- Coronary Angioplasty
- Peripheral Angioplasty
- Aortic Stent Grafting
- Radiofrequency Ablation
- PPI-Permanent Pacemaker Implant – Single Chamber
- IVC Filter Insertion
- Biventricular Pacing
- Trigger Point Injection (TPI)
- PTMC – Percutaneous Transvenous Mitral Commissurotomy
- Cardiac Catherisation for congenital
- heart disease
- Balloon Septostomy
- Pulmonary and Mitral
- Closure of Fistulas
- Fetal Echocardiogram
- Cardiac OPD Procedures
- ECG-Treadmill Test TMT
- 24 Hour Holter Monitoring
- Ambulatory BP Monitoring (ABPM)
- Echocardiography with Color Doppler
- Transesophageal Echocardiography – TEE
- Stress Echocardiographyn
- Myocardial Perfusion Imaging (MPI) Test
- Thallium Test – Nuclear Stress Test
- 64 Slice CT Angiography
- PET Scan
- Consultant, Indian Army
- Head of Department, Base Hospital ,New Delhi
- Senior Consultant, Batra Hospital
- MBBS, AFMC, Pune University
- MD, AFMC, Pune University
- DM, PGIMER, Chandigarh
- DNB, National Board of Examinations, New Delhi
- He was also awarded the Lt. Gen. Inder Singh Gold Medal Award.
- Award for standing first in the MD (Medicine) at Natu Foundation Public Charitable Trust.
- He also received a Certificate of Appreciation from the Ministry of Defense of the Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka.
- Commendation by the Ministry of Social Welfare, Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka.