About Dr Brig A V Ramesh
- Dr. Brig A V Ramesh is currently working as the Senior Consultant of ENT at Fortis Hospital, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi.
- Dr. Ramesh holds a thriving experience of more than three decades (30 years) in the field of ENT Surgery.
- He has successfully performed more than 200 Cochlear Implant surgeries.
- He finished his M.B.B.S. in 1987 and M.S. (ENT) in 1994 from the University of Pune. Further, he did DNB in ENT from the National Board Of Examination.
- He is the key contributor in starting Neonatal Hearing Screening at Armed Forces.
- He has also served as the PG Teacher at King George's Medical University and the National Board of Examination.
- His areas of expertise are Fracture Nasal Bone Correction, Cochlear Implant surgeries, Salivary Gland Surgery, Thyroid Surgery and Ear Micro Surgery.
- ENT Surgery
List Of Treatments
- Surgery for Snoring
- Cochlear Implant Surgery
- Head and Neck Tumor / Cancer Surgery
- Ear Wax (Cerumen) Removal
- Nasal Disorders
- Nasal Endoscopy
- Throat and Voice Problems
- Fracture Nasal Bone Correction
- Salivary Gland Surgery
- Thyroid Surgery
- Ear Micro Surgery
- Microsurgery of the Larynx
- Head- Army Hospital
- M.B.B.S.- University of Pune (1987)
- M.S. (ENT)- University of Pune (1994)
- DNB (ENT)- National Board Of Examination (2004)