About Dr Bipin Walia
- Dr. Bipin Walia is currently working as the Principal Director of Neurosurgery at Max Super Specialty Hospital, Saket.
- Dr. Walia holds a thriving experience of more than 29 years in the field of Neurosurgery.
- He completed his M.B.B.S. in 1983 and M.S. (General Surgeon) in 1989 from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune. Further, he pursued M.Ch (Neurosurgeon) in 1994 from All India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
- He is credited for performing more than 4000 spine surgeries with an excellent rate of recovery.
- He did his medical training in Endoscopic Spine Surgery from the University of Mainz, Germany and Minimal Invasive Spine Surgery from Medical Education and Research Institute, US.
- He holds membership of the American Association of Neurological Surgeons, Congress of Neurological Surgeons(CNS), North American Associations of Spinal Surgeons, Asian Congress of Neurological Surgeons(FACNS) and AO Spine, India.
- He is proficient in performing Mage guided surgery, Disc replacement, Endoscopic Disc Surgery, Endoscopic Cranial Surgery and Brain Tumour Surgery.
List Of Treatments
- Spinal Surgeries
- Functional Neurosurgery
- Endoscopic Surgery
- Stereotactic Neurosurgery
- Minimal Access Spinal Surgery
- Endoscopic Disc Surgery
- Neuro Critical Care
- Spinal instrumentation
- Spinal Fixation
- M.B.B.S.- Armed Forces Medical College, Pune (1983)
- M.S. (General Surgeon)- Armed Forces Medical College, Pune (1989)
- M.Ch (Neurosurgeon)- All India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi (1996)
- Fellow- Asian Congress of Neurological Surgeons(FACNS)