About Dr Bhuwanesh Kandpal
- Dr Bhuwanesh Kandpal is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Cardiology at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi.
- Dr. Kandpal is a well known Interventional Cardiologist with vast experience of 40 years.
- He completed his M.B.B.S. in 1972 from the University of Lucknow and M.D. (Medicine) in 1976 from Kanpur University. Further, he pursued D.M. (Cardiology) in 1979 from Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow.
- He holds membership in the Cardiological Society of India (CSI).
- He is proficient in performing Cardiac catheterization, Biventricular pacing, Carotid Artery ultrasound, Pacemaker Implantation, Rotational Atherectomy, Percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty (PTCA), Balloon Angioplasty, Atherectomy and Stent Implantation.
- He has presented several papers and publications in National and International conferences and medical journals.
- Interventional Cardiology
- Non Invasive Cardiology
List Of Treatments
- Cardiac catheterization
- Biventricular pacing
- Carotid Artery ultrasound
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Rotational Atherectomy
- Percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty (PTCA)
- Balloon Angioplasty
- Stent Implantation
- M.B.B.S.- University of Lucknow (1972)
- M.D. (Medicine)- Kanpur University (1976)
- D.M. (Cardiology)- Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow (1979)