About Dr Atul N.C. Peters
- Dr. Atul N.C. Peters is currently practising as the Director of Bariatric, Minimal Access & General Surgery at Max Smart Super Specialty Hospital, Saket, New Delhi.
- Dr. Peters is a renowned General Surgeon with vast experience of more than 25 years.
- He completed his M.B.B.S. in 1993 from Christian Medical College and Hospital, India and D.N.B. in 1995 from Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi, India.
- He did his Basic training in Bariatric surgery from Covidien Clinical Institute, China and Advanced Bariatric Training from Bariatric and Metabolic Institute (BMI) and Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Ohio, USA.
- He is commended for performing more than 300 Bariatric and Metabolic Surgeries for diabetes per year.
- He holds professional membership of the International Federation for the Surgery of Obesity & Metabolic Disorders, International Excellence Federation for Bariatric & Metabolic Surgery, Asia Pacific Hernia Society and Association of Surgeons of India.
- Dr. Peters is the first surgeon to introduce the bariatric program in North-West Africa and has conducted over 40 successful surgeries under this program.
- He is recognised for performing the highest number of Bariatric Surgeries in a day (sixteen), mentioned in the Limca Book of World Records.
- Minimal Access Surgery
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Bariatric & Weight Loss Surgery
- General Surgery
- Metabolic And Bariatric Surgery
List Of Treatments
- Tonsillitis Treatment
- Laparoscopic Sleeve Resection
- Gall Bladder (Biliary) Stone Treatment
- Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy
- Laparoscopic/Open Hernia
- Breast Surgery
- Thyroid Surgery
- Fistula & Fissure Surgery
- Abscess Drainage
- Sr. Consultant & Head- Apollo Institute of Bariatric & Metabolic Surgery
- DHA Certified Specialist (Bariatric Surgeon)- Zulekha Hospital and Medeor Hospital, Dubai
- Consultant (Bariatric Surgeon)- NMC, Muscat
- Director & Head- Institute of Bariatric, Metabolic & Minimal Access Surgery, Fortis Hospitals (Shalimar Bagh), Fortis CDOC, Fortis Aashlok & Fortis La Femme (New Delhi)
- Director- Primus Super Speciality Hospital, Delhi
- M.B.B.S.- Christian Medical College and Hospital, India (1993)
- D.N.B.- Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi, India (1995)
- International Fellow – American Society of Metabolic & Bariatric Surgery (ASMBS)
- Fellowship in Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery (FALS) (Bariatric Surgery)