About Dr Ashish Goyal
- Dr. Ashish Goyal is currently working as the Senior Consultant of Spinal Surgery at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi.
- Dr. Goyal holds extensive experience of more than 35 years in Spine and Minimal Invasive Spine Surgery.
- He completed M.B.B.S. in 1992 and M.S.(General Surgery) in 1995 from the University of Rajasthan, Jaipur. Further, he pursued M.Ch (Neurosurgery) in 1999 from GB Pant Hospital, New Delhi.
- He also holds Fellowships in Spine Surgery from prestigious medical institutes of Germany, Brussels, Belgium, S. Korea, Orlando and Milan.
- He is an active member of the Delhi Medical Council.
- He has delivered various lectures and conducted workshops on Spine across the globe.
- He has penned more than 30 publications in National and International medical journals.
- His areas of expertise are Cervical Spine, CV junction anomaly, minimally invasive spine surgery and Endoscopic lumbar disc surgery.
Minimal Invasive Spine Surgery
List Of Treatments
- Cervical spine
- CV Junction Anomaly
- Minimally Invasive
- Spine Deformity Treatments
- Spine Surgery
- Endoscopic Spine Surgery
- Endoscopic Lumbar Disc Surgery
- Spinal Instrumentation Procedure
- M.B.B.S.- University of Rajasthan, Jaipur (1992)
- M.S.(General Surgery)- Rajasthan University (1995)
- M.Ch (Neurosurgery)- GB Pant Hospital, New Delhi (1999)