About Dr Arvind Jain
- Dr. Arvind Jain is a famous Plastic surgeon with experience of more than 19 years.
- Currently, he is associated as the Senior Consultant of Plastic, Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery at Fortis Hospital, Noida.
- He did his M.B.B.S. in 1999 Maharani Laxmi Bai Medical College Jhansi and M.S. (General Surgery) in 2003 from King Georges Medical College, Lucknow University. Later, he did M.Ch (Plastic Surgery) in 2010 from Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik.
- He did his medical training from reputed medical institutes, including AIMS Kochi, Safdarjung Hospital, Max super speciality hospital Saket and Bombay Hospital.
- He has successfully performed more than 12,000 reconstructive and cosmetic surgeries with an exceptional outcome.
- Dr. Jain holds professional membership of Indian Medical Association (IMA), APSICON, Association of Hair Restoration Surgeons (AHRS), Indian Association Of Cosmetic Laser Surgeon (IACLS) and Association of Phono Surgeons of India (APSI).
- Plastic Surgery
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Reconstructive Surgery
List Of Treatments
- Brow Lift
- Burn Treatment
- Cosmetic surgery
- Facial Trauma surgery
- Flame Burn surgery
- Laser Lip Surgery
- Lip Augmentation surgery
- Non Surgical Face Body Contouring
- Burn Spot Removal Surgery
- Cleft Lip Surgery
- Cosmetic labiaplasty Surgery
- Dermabrasion Surgery
- Facial Plastic Surgery
- Gingivoplasty Surgery
- Palate Surgery
- Senior Consultant- Eternity Hospital
- Senior Consultant- Asian Hospital, Faridabad
- Senior Consultant- Metro Hospital, Preet Vihar
- Senior Consultant- Atlanta Mediworld Hospital
- Senior Consultant- Neo Hospital
- M.B.B.S.- Maharani Laxmi Bai Medical College Jhansi (1999)
- M.S. (General Surgery)- King Georges Medical College, Lucknow University (2003)
- M.Ch (Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery)- Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik (2010)