About Dr Arulselvan V L
- Dr. Arulselvan V L is currently designated as the Senior Consultant of Neurology at Apollo Hospital, Greams Road, Chennai.
- Dr. Arulselvan is a reputed Neurologist with a thriving experience of 14 years.
- He completed his MBBS from Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai and MD in General Medicine from Madras Medical College, Chennai. Further, he pursued DNB from the National Board of Examinations, New Delhi and DM in Neurology from Sri Ramachandra Medical College, Chennai.
- He is adept at treating Stroke, Epilepsy, Cerebrovascular Diseases, Demyelinating Diseases and Neurodegenerative Disorders.
- He takes a particular interest in research and had his work published in both National and International Journals.
- He is a registered member of organizations like the Indian Academy of Neurology, American Academy of Neurology and European Academy of Neurology.
- Stroke Manangement
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Demyelinating Disease
- Neurodegenerative Disorders
List Of Treatments
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Movement Disorders
- Muscle and Nerve disorders
- Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation
- Electroconvulsive Therapy
- Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Consultant- Capstone Clinic, Chennai
- Assistant Professor- Sri Ramachandra Medical College & Research Institute, Chennai
- MBBS- Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai
- MD (General Medicine)- Madras Medical College, Chennai
- DNB- National Board of Examinations, New Delhi
- DM (Neurology)- Sri Ramachandra Medical College, Chennai
- He received ‘Hande Endowment Award’ for excellence in Anatomy from Kilpauk Medical College.