About Dr Anupam Goel
- Dr. Anupam Goel is currently associated as the Associate Director of Interventional Cardiology at Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket, New Delhi.
- Dr. Anupam holds a thriving experience of more than 27 years in the field of Interventional Cardiology.
- She completed her M.B.B.S. in 1993 and M.D. (General Medicine) from 1997 from Pt BD Sharma PGIMS, Rohtak. Further, she pursued D.M (Cardiology) in 2003 from King George Medical University, Lucknow.
- She did her medical training in Cardiology from GB Pant Hospital, Delhi and King George Medical University, Lucknow.
- She is proficient in diagnosing and treating Coronary Artery Disease (CAD) in women, Radial Route Coronary Intervention, Acute Stent Implantation, Primary Angioplasty in Acute Myocardial Infarction, Coronary Care and Primary Angioplasty.
- She has been invited as a speaker at various National and International Cardiology conferences and meetings.
List Of Treatments
- Peripheral Interventions
- Coronary Artery disease
- Peripheral Artery Disease
- Interventional Cardiology
- Carotid & Vertebral Angiography
- Endomyocardial biopsy
- ICD implants
- Permanent and temporary Pacemaker implants
- Heart Valve Repair
- Beating heart coronary surgery
- Consultant- Kailash Heart Institute & Research Centre, Noida
- M.B.B.S.- Pt B D Sharma PGIMS, Rohtak (1993)
- M.D. (General Medicine)- Pt BD Sharma PGIMS, Rohtak (1997)
- D.M (Cardiology)- King George Medical University, Lucknow (2003)