About Dr Anup Bhasin
- Dr. Anup Bhasin is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Ophthalmology at Saroj Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi.
- He is a renowned Ophthalmologist with a thriving experience of more than 31 years.
- He did his M.B.B.S. in 1984 and M.S. (Ophthalmology) in 1988 from the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
- He did his medical training in Squint/Neuro-Ophthalmology from RPC, AIIMS, New Delhi.
- He has successfully performed thousands of Ophthalmology procedures with an excellent recovery rate.
- He is a professional member of the All India Ophthalmological Society, Delhi Ophthalmological Society (DOS) and National Society For Prevention Of Blindness.
- He received a National Merit scholarship from CBSE during the tenure of M.B.B.S. at AIIMS, Delhi.
- His proficiency lies in Cataract Surgery, Squint, Neurophthalamology and Paediatric Opthalmology.
List Of Treatments
- Automated Lamellar Keratoplasty
- Corneal Blindness
- Corneal Transplantation
- Endoscopic Dacryocystorhinostomy (DCR)
- Endoscopic Endonasal Dacryocystorhinostomy
- Laser-Assisted Cataract
- Ocular Prosthesis
- Vitreo-Retinal Surgery
- Consultant- Mata Chanan Devi Hospital, Janak Puri
- M.B.B.S.- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi (1984)
- M.S. (Ophthalmology)- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi (1988)