About Dr Anshul Goel
- Dr. Anshul Goel is a well-known Orthopaedic Surgeon with an experience of more than a decade.
- He is currently practising as the Senior Consultant of Arthroscopy & Upper Limb Centre at Jaipur Golden Hospital, New Delhi.
- He completed his M.B.B.S. in 2007 and M.S. (Orthopaedics) in 2012 from Punjabi University. Further, in 2012 he pursued D.N.B. (Orthopedic Surgery) from Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi University.
- He did his medical training in Advanced orthopaedics, Pelviacetabular surgery and complex Joint Replacement from Wrightington Hospital, Lancashire, UK.
- He has also served as the Registrar at Sir Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Orthopedic Hospital, UK.
- Dr. Anshul is a Life Member of the Association of spine surgeons of India, Indian Orthopedic Association, Indian Arthroscopy Society, Delhi Orthopedic Association, Indian Orthopedic Research Group and National Academy of Medical Sciences.
Arthoscopy & Upper Limb Surgery
List Of Treatments
- Knee Replacement
- Joint Fusion
- Shoulder Replacement
- Hip Replacement
- ACL Surgery
- Shoulder and rotator cuff surgery
- Hand and wrist surgeries
- Complex pelvic acetabular surgeries
- Sports injuries
- M.B.B.S.- Punjabi University (2007)
- M.S. (Orthopaedics)- Punjabi University (2012)
- D.N.B. (Orthopedic Surgery)- Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi University (2012)
- Fellow- International College of Surgeons