About Dr Anita Patel
- Dr Anita Patel is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Urology and Endourology at Gleneagles Global Hospitals, Mumbai.
- She is a renowned Urologist with vast experience of more than 32 years.
- She is the only Female Urologist in India who has the International FRCS (Urology) Qualification.
- Dr Patel has presented her work at prestigious National and International Urology Conferences and Seminars.
- She is an honourable member of various National and International Councils and Societies, including the Urological Society of India, the Society de Urologie Internationale, the West Zone Chapter of USI, and the Mumbai Urology Society.
- Her areas of expertise include diagnosis and management of Lower Urinary Tract Dysfunction, Lower Tract Surgeries (TURP, TUR-BT, VIU), Upper Tract Endourology using Semi-Rigid & Flexible Ureterorenoscopy, all forms of Female Urinary Incontinence Surgeries, and Female Urology.
- Dr Patel has numerous Research Papers, Presentations, and Articles published in many reputed National and International Journals.
- She is the First Doctor to install Urodynamic Services on a private basis in Mumbai in 1999.
- Endourology Procedures
- Female Urinary Incontinence Surgeries
List Of Treatments
- Retrograde Intrarenal Surgeries
- Incontinence Surgeries
- Flexible Ureteroreno Scopies
- Ureteroscopy (URS)
- Fistulae Surgeries
- PCNL (Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy)
- Surgical procedures for ART Uro-oncology
- Laser Prostatectomies
- Female Urology
- Treatment for Renal Stone Disease
- Lower Tract Surgeries
- Diagnosis and Management of Lower Urinary Tract Dysfunction
- Advanced Retrograde Upper Tract Endourology using Semi-Rigid & Flexible Ureterorenoscopy
- Lecturer (Urology)- King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, Mumbai
- Senior Registrar (Urology)- UK
- Visiting Consultant (Urology)- Muljibhai Patel Urology Hospital, Nadiad, Gujarat
- MBBS- University of Mumbai, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- MS (General Surgery)- University of Mumbai, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- MCh (Urology)- University of Mumbai, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- DNB (Urology)- National Board of Examinations, New Delhi
- Fellowship (Urology)- Royal College of Surgeons, London, UK