About Dr Anil Sharma
- Dr. Anil Sharma is presently working as the Director of Minimal Access, Metabolic & Bariatric Surgery at Max Super Specialty Hospital, Saket.
- Dr. Sharma is a renowned Endoscopic & Bariatric Surgeon with a rich experience of more than 32 years.
- He completed his M.B.B.S. in 1983 and M.S.(General Surgery) in 1988 from Seth G. S. Medical College, K. E. M. Hospital, Bombay.
- He is commended for performing 400 laparoscopic cholecystectomies, 70 laparoscopic hernia repairs, 50 laparoscopic appendectomies and 20 laparoscopic oophorectomies with an exceptional rate of recovery.
- He is a life member of numerous associations, including the Society of Endoscopic & Laparoscopic Surgeons of Asia, Society of American Gastrointestinal Endosurgeons, Hernia Society of India, British Surgical Stapling Group, International Federation of Societies for Obesity (IFSO) and Obesity & Metabolic Surgery Society of India.
- He has penned articles in several National and International medical journals.
- He is proficient in performing Minimal Access Surgery, Laparoscopic Surgery, Bariatric and Weight Loss Surgery.
- Minimal Access Surgery
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Bariatric/Weight Loss Surgery
List Of Treatments
- Obesity Surgery
- Gastric Balloon
- Mini Port Surgeries
- Single Port Surgeries
- Pap Smear
- Trauma Surgery
- Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy
- Laparoscopic Nephrectomy
- D&C (Dilation and Curettage)
- Laparoscopic Hiatus Hernia Repair
- Laparoscopic Appendicectomy
- Laparoscopic Sleeve Resection
- Laparoscopic Adjustable Gastric Band
- Gastric Plication
- Senior house officer- Bedford General Hospital
- Registrar in Surgery- Sir Ganga Ram Hospital