About Dr Anant Kumar Tiwari
- Dr. Anant Kumar Tiwari is currently working as the Senior Consultant Of Joint Replacement Surgery at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi.
- Dr. Kumar is a renowned Orthopaedic Surgeon with a thriving experience of 25 years in Joint replacement & reconstruction surgery.
- He completed his M.B.B.S. in 1992 from Maharani Laxmi Medical College, Jhansi and M.S. (Orthopaedic) in 1996 from Ganesh Shankar Vidyarthi Memorial Medical College, Kanpur. Further, he did M.Ch in Orthopaedics.
- He did his medical training in primary and revision joint surgeries of hip, elbow, ankle, shoulder, knee and sports biomechanics.
- He has successfully performed Minimally Invasive Surgeries in total joint replacement with an excellent rate of recovery.
- He has published various papers in National and International medical journals.
- Joint replacement
- Reconstruction surgery
List Of Treatments
- Bone Disease
- Fracture Treatment
- Hand Surgery
- Joint & Bone Surgery
- Joint Diseases
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Total Hip Replacement
- Total Knee Replacement
- Senior Consultant- Kailash Hospital, Noida
- M.B.B.S.- Maharani Laxmi Medical College, Jhansi (1992)
- M.S. (Orthopaedic)- Ganesh Shankar Vidyarthi Memorial Medical College, Kanpur (1996)
- M.Ch (Orthopaedic)
- Fellow in arthroscopy and sports medicine, Singapore