About Dr Amitabh Goel
- Dr. Amitabh Goel is currently working as the Senior Director of the Institute of Neurosciences at Max Super Specialty Hospital, Patparganj.
- Dr. Goel is a well-acclaimed Neurosurgeon with a wide experience of more than 25 years.
- He finished his M.B.B.S. in 1984 and M.S. (General Surgery) in 1990 from Lala Lajpat Rai Memorial Medical College, Meerut. Further, he pursued M.Ch (Neurosurgery) in 1993 from Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow.
- In 1999 he was the first neurosurgeon to perform endoscopic removal of pituitary tumours in North India at the Asia Oceania Skull base conference.
- He was the founder member of Ghaziabad Noida Neurosciences Association.
- He received the National Award for Best CME by Indian Medical Association.
- He is proficient in performing Complex Spinal Surgery, Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery, Microsurgical Excision of Brain Tumours and Neuroendoscopy for Pituitary Tumours.
- Dr. Goel holds professional membership of the International Federation of Neuroendoscopy, Delhi Neurological Association and Indian Medical Association.
List Of Treatments
- Head Injury
- Neurospine Surgery
- Sciatica Treatment
- Spinal Cord Tumour
- Spinal Disorders
- Spine Injury
- Vertigo Dizziness
- Deep Brain Stimulation
- Disc Replacement ( Cervical /Lumber)
- Spinal Fusion
- Senior Consultant- Yashoda Hospital, Ghaziabad & Metro Hospital, Noida
- Consultant- Indraprastha Hospital, New Delhi
- Assistant Professor- Himalayan Institute of Medical Sciences, Jolly Grant, Dehradun
- Senior Resident (Neurosurgery)- Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi
- M.B.B.S.- Lala Lajpat Rai Memorial (LLRM) Medical College, Meerut (1984)
- M.S. (General Surgery)- Lala Lajpat Rai Memorial (LLRM) Medical College, Meerut (1990)
- M.Ch (Neurosurgery)- Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGI), Lucknow (1993)