About Dr Akshay Shah
- Dr Akshay Shah is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Medical Oncology and Haemato-Oncology at Gleneagles Global Hospitals, Mumbai.
- He is a notable Medical Oncologist and Haematologist with vast experience of more than 20 years.
- He is an honourable member of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- Dr Shah holds the professional membership of the European Society of Haematology.
- He has numerous Presentations and Research Papers published in many reputed Clinical Journals.
- He has received his training in Stem Cell Transplantation from Washington, Seattle.
- Dr Shah has attended various reputed Conferences and Clinical Seminars on both National and International level.
- Medical Oncology
- Solid Malignancies
- Multiple Myeloma
- Stem Cell Transplant
List Of Treatments
- Bone Marrow Aspirations
- Bone Marrow Biopsies
- Lumbar Punctures
- Intrathecal Injections
- Ascitic Tapping
- Intraperitoneal Chemotherapy
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Stem Cell Transplantation
- Treatment for Anaemias
- Management of Low White Blood Cell (WBC)
- Management of Low platelets
- Treatment for Bleeding Disorders
- Targeted Chemotherapy
- Palliative Care for Terminal Malignancies
- Pleural Tapping
- Stein Cell Apheresis
- Consultant (Medical Oncology)- S L Raheja Hospital, Mahim, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Visiting Consultant (Medical Oncology)- HCG Apex Cancer Center, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- MBBS- MGM Institute of Health Sciences, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
- DNB (General Medicine)- Jaslok Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- DNB (Medical Oncology)- Jaslok Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Fellowship (Stem Cell Transplantation)- Seattle, Washington