About Dr Ajaya Kashyap
Dr. Ajaya Kashyap is a renowned Plastic surgeon of India with over 30 years of experience. He is currently the Director of Plastic & Cosmetic surgery at Fortis Memorial Research Institute in Gurgaon, India. He is the most sought cosmetic surgeon for people wanting to enhance their beauty and looks surgically. Dr. Kashyap has performed thousands of cosmetic surgery procedures to reshape Lips, Hip, Breast, Vagina, Cheeks, Eyebrows, etc. Apart from cosmetic surgeries, his academic excellence and huge experience make him the most looked-for doctor in Plastic Surgery and Reconstructive Surgery.
Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- July 1, 1994 – June 30, 1995: Chief Resident Surgery at Robert Packer Hospital (Guthrie Clinic), Sayre, Pennsylvania, USA.
- July 1, 1990 – June 30, 1994: Resident in Surgery, Robert Packer Hospital (Guthrie Clinic), Sayre, Pennsylvania, USA.
- March, 1990 – June, 1990: Experimental Research at Harbor-UCLA Medical Center. September 1988 – December 1989: Registrar in Burns and Plastic Surgery, Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi
- Diplomate by Fundase, Fundacion Servicios para el Ecuador: for Reconstructive Surgery.
- Resident of the Year (Robert Packer Hospital and Guthrie Clinic) – 1995
- Best Teaching Resident (Robert Packer Hospital and Guthrie Clinic) – 1995
- Stanley Conklin Award for Research (First Prize – Basic Science) – 1994
- Stanley Conklin Award for Research (First Prize – Clinical Science) – 1994
- Pennsylvania Trauma Committee Award for Paper Presentation – 1993
- Stanley Conklin Award for Research (First Prize) – 1992
- Sahitya Kala Parishad Award for Playwriting – 1982
- First Prize for Sculpture at Phoenix All-India Youth Festival – 1981
- Science Talent Search Scholar – All India Science Talent Search Scholarship – 1977