About Dr Ajay Mittal
- Dr. Ajay Mittal is currently practising as the Director of Interventional Cardiology at Max Super Specialty Hospital, Patparganj.
- Dr. Mittal is a well-known Cardiologist with a thriving experience of more than 27 years.
- He finished his M.B.B.S. in 1983 from University College of Medical Sciences and M.D. (Medicine) in 1987 from Lady Hardinge Medical College. Further, he pursued D.M. (Cardiology) in 1996 from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Delhi.
- He has successfully performed more than 10,000 echo, Colour Doppler, TMT, Holter procedures, 8000 angiographies, 3,000 PTCA procedures with stenting and 300 permanent pacemaker implantations.
- Dr. Ajay is an active member of the Echocardiography Society of India, Delhi Medical Association, Indian Medical Association, Association of Physicians of India, American College of Cardiology and Delhi Medical Council.
- He is skilled in performing procedures like Balloon Angioplasty, Balloon Septostomy, Angiography, Arrhythmia, Cardiac Catheterization, Cardioversion, Percutaneous Transluminal Angioplasty (PTA), Percutaneous Transluminal Coronary Angioplasty (PTCA) and Stent Implantation.
- Interventional Cardiology
List Of Treatments
- Coronary Interventions
- Complex Interventions (Left main and CTO)
- Above Knee Peripheral Vascular Interventions
- Pacemaker and ICD Implantations
- Meniscus Repair
- Obesity Surgery
- Coronary Angiogram
- Coronary Angioplasty
- Chief Interventional Cardiologist- Metro Hospital, Preet Vihar, Delhi
- Senior Consultant- Fortis Hospital, Noida
- Senior Consultant & HOD- Narendra Mohan Hospital, Ghaziabad
- M.B.B.S.- University College of Medical Sciences, Delhi (1983)
- M.D. (Medicine)- Lady Hardinge Medical College, Delhi (1987)
- D.M. (Cardiology)- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Delhi (1996)
- Fellow of Cardiological Society of India
- Fellow of Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Intervention (SCAI)