About Dr Abhijit Joshi
- Dr. Abhijit Joshi is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of General and Laparoscopic Surgery at Dr L H Hiranandani Hospital, Mumbai.
- He is a notable General and Laparoscopic Surgeon with vast experience of more than 26 years.
- He has received his training in Minimally Invasive Surgery and Basic Laparoscopic Surgery from the Society of American Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Surgeons (SAGES), Los Angeles, California, United States.
- He has also received his training in Minimal Invasive Bariatric Surgery and Colorectal Cancer Surgery from Belgium.
- Dr. Joshi has successfully performed many thousands of General and Gastrointestinal Laparoscopic Procedures, from Simple Diagnostic Procedures to Complicated Ones.
- He holds the professional membership of the Society of American Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Surgeons.
- He has several Research Papers, Publications, and Presentations in General and Laparoscopic Surgery to his credit.
- His areas of expertise include Laparoscopic Surgery, Minimally Invasive Surgery, Gastrointestinal Surgery, Minimal Invasive Bariatric Surgery, Colorectal Cancer Surgery, Gastrointestinal Surgery, Laparoscopic Groin and Parietal hernia Repairs, Laparoscopic Nissen’s Fundoplications, and Laparoscopic Hemicolectomies.
- General Surgery
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
List Of Treatments
- Minimal Invasive Bariatric Surgery
- Colorectal Cancer Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Laparoscopic Groin and Parietal hernia Repairs
- Laparoscopic Nissen’s Fundoplications
- Laparoscopic Hemicolectomies
- Laparoscopic Rectopexies
- Laparoscopic Vagotomy-Gastro-Jejunostomies
- Laparoscopic Radical Intestinal surgeries for early Bowel Cancers
- Laparoscopic Nephrectomy (Simple & Radical)
- Laparoscopic Pyeloplasty
- Laparoscopic Heller’s Cardiomyotomy
- Laparoscopic Splenectomy
- Laparoscopic Adrenalectomy
- Laparoscopy for Pancreatic Pseudocyst
- Laparoscopy for Hydatid & Simple Liver & Renal cysts
- Retroperitoneoscopic Interventions for Necrotizing Pancreatitis
- Uretero-Pelvic Kidney Stones
Lecturer (General Surgery)- King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- MBBS-Topiwala National Medical College and B.Y.L. Nair Charitable Hospital, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- MS (General Surgery)- King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Diploma (Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery)- Society of American Gastro-Intestinal Endoscopic Surgeons, Los Angeles, California, United States
- Fellowship (Basic Laparoscopic Surgery)- Society of American Gastro-Intestinal Endoscopic Surgeons, Los Angeles, California, United States