About Dr Abha Majumdar
- Dr. Abha Majumdar is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Gynaecology at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi.
- Dr. Majumdar is a well-known Gynaecologist with a thriving experience of more than 45 years.
- She completed her M.B.B.S. in 1976 and M.S. (Obstetrics & Gynaecology) in 1978 from S.N. Medical College, Agra University.
- She has delivered the first IVF baby and first frozen oocyte baby in North India successfully.
- She has done more than 5000 live births out of IVF & ICSI.
- She is an active member of several associations such as the Indian Society for Assisted Reproduction (ISAR), Indian Fertility Society (IFS), National Association for Reproductive & Child Health of India (NARCHI), Indian Medical Association (IMA), European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE) and Federation of Obstetric and Gynecological Societies of India (FOGSI).
- Her areas of expertise are Infertility, Assisted reproductive techniques, Reproductive endocrinology and Endoscopic surgery for pelvic resurrection.
List Of Treatments
- Tubal ligation for female sterilization
- laser surgery Hysterectomy
- Removal of the uterus
- Hormonal Abnormalities
- Cervical biopsy
- Endometrial biopsy
- M.B.B.S.- S.N. Medical College, Agra University (1976)
- M.S. (Obstetrics & Gynaecology)- S.N. Medical College, Agra University (1978)
- FICS: Fellowship Granted by International College of Surgeons (Indian Section)